Friday, April 15, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my new space!  I'm so excited you have joined. I wanted to streamline a little bit and give new life to my writing.  I will occasionally link to my former blog in reference to something, but this is where the majority of posts will be.

I have felt renewed passion to write what is on God's heart for our lives and for others.  I had a word from the Lord 4 years ago about writing.  So many things have come my way since then and I let the dream dwindle.  You can read about that awesome word HERE.

So why the title, The Everyday Miraculous?  Because everyday is miraculous, everyday is full of tiny miracles, everyday is filled with big miracles that we may not be able to see.  I hope to share these as I update you on some really amazing miracles both big and small that have happened in our lives.

Until then, be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. So glad your passion is renewed. It is a privilege and a pleasure to be a child of God.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete